Friday 4 April 2014

Making my Digipak

This is the start of me making my video, I wanted to keep the storyline as the main focus of my digipak since that was one of the main concepts in my video. I decided to have the two main characters on the inside cover. I put the opacity down so it made it look more heavenly.





Next I wanted to look at the back cover. Due to my digipak having the theme of heavenly I decided to chose a photo that has a heavenly landscape. I then added the text and the song from one of Bareilles' album. I also made sure I included a barcode, qr code and copyright disclaimer.








To finish my digipak I wanted to use my main character so my audience knew where the song came from. I also made the shot look like she was lost, an emotion she feels through the story. I finally added the heaven logo and then the artist's name in a similar font!

No comments:

Post a Comment