Thursday 10 April 2014

Pre-Production: Drafts

Drafts
Ideas from others whilst listening to Gravity by Sara Bareilles:
·        A girl who is being bullied and abused by her boyfriend.
·        A girl singing through a street.
·        A girl committing suicide.
·        A couple in loves but one dies in the end.
·        Themes of love, heaven, peace, loss.

My ideas:
·        A girl who is being bullied
·        I wanted her to commit suicide at the end.
·        Possibly drowns herself?
·        Flashback moments with her boyfriend.
·        This meant boyfriend had to be dead, going along with the theme of loss.
·        Bullies
·        Performance/ Narrative video.
·        Isolated singing location.


These are some of the ideas that came of both my original thoughts and when I got a group of teenagers to listen to the song. I want to use a selection from both as I believe that some of the themes that my audience came up with would be help to tell the story more.

No comments:

Post a Comment