Monday 6 January 2014

Pre-Production: Props

Since my music video is half and half; narration and performance I have decided to not use many props since I want the audience to connect more with the main character in her performance section but with the occasional narration clip to carry along the storyline. I will probably need to use a wide range of school or learning type equipment in the narration scenes since it's predominantly set in school.

Here is a list of all the props I will be using:
(AT SCHOOL)
1. Balls of paper (to be thrown at the girl)
2. Paper Aeroplane (also thrown at girl)
3. Series of stationary 
4. Photo of the boyfriend (to be ripped up)
5. Tables/chairs/books etc. (items to set the scene)


(GRAVEYARD)
1. Ripped photo of the boyfriend
2. Flowers


(PERFORMANCE SECTION)
1. Ripped photo

(DEATH SCENE)
1. Bath
2. Ripped photo


This is just a brief list with the main props I need, I will probably have others to help set each of the scene  but the few that I have listed are the most contributing to the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment