Thursday 19 December 2013

Pre-Production: Target Audience

Here is an example of the target audience.

Due to the storyline of my music video being about suicide I think my main target audience would be teens, especially teens who don't believe their lives are worth it. I would also say it was mainly targeted at females because of the love aspect of the storyline and the vast amount of female characters. I think the age range would be between 12-18.

Because my two main characters also come underneath the hipster/ individual clique in school I think that this could also draw in a large audience from teens in that circumstance at school too. By also having my style as performance it really helps my target audience connect with the main character which will help to draw in a larger audience who like emotional/heart warming/thoughtful music videos.

My audience might also like other Indie/ Pop bands such as Bastille or Mumford and Sons. I also believe that it could draw in Sara Bareilles fans too due to the popularity of the song and the wide fan base she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment