Thursday 19 December 2013

Pre-Production: Equipment

For my music video I will be using a range of different equipment to help me in both the production and post- production side of the process.

To start with I will be using my own Canon EOS 700D camera to film all the different shots I need. I prefer using this because it does great quality filming and with my two lenses I am able to catch many different shots to create variety in my performance piece. Also to help with some of the walking shots I will be using a camera stabilizer to help keep the movement of the shot much smoother although possibly in the running scenes I might not using to help show the panicking sense of the scene as the girl runs from the bullies.


As I have a bit of dialogue at the start of the video I am going to use my Pro SLR Microphone from Polaroid to catch this diagetic sound. I like this microphone since it keeps the sound very clear so it will make sure every word the bullies say can be picked up on the music video.

That is all the equipment I will be using for the production side, now onto the post-production

The only software I will be using for the editing part will be Adobe Premiere Pro as I have the most experience in using it and know my way round it easily. Also I think it is very helpful in creating the pieces you want and has a wide range of effects, transition and devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment